Just as a natural gradient of gray shades in smoke, this scarf begins with a strong presence of a dark grey. Using stripes and texture, the scarf continues lightening to a medium grey that eventually fades to a pale gray shade that reminds us of gentle steam.
The scarf drapes easily and feels soft and light. The simple stitch pattern is a combination of slip-stitch knitting and a cable. It is contained in a few sections that are separated with the garter stitch stripes where one color shifts into another.
Each kit includes:
- 1 - 115 g skein of Squishy in Charcoal
- 1 - 115 g skein of Squishy in Hippo
- 1 - 115 g skein of Lunaris in Mercury
- Colors of Smoke pattern by Faina Goberstein (Ravelry code)
- Shelf ready packaging with a large pattern photo
These kits are dyed to order and will ship approximately 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online. Printed pattern is not included. Each package will have a unique Ravelry code inside.